Clinical Coding Consultant, Transplant Administration
Baptist Medical Center in OKC INTEGRIS
The INTEGRIS values are Love, Learn and Lead.
To our patients, that means unprecedented access to quality, compassionate health care. To you, it means some of the state’s best career and development opportunities. With INTEGRIS, you will have a genuine chance to make a difference in your life and your career.
INTEGRIS is the state’s largest Oklahoma-owned health system with hospitals, rehabilitation centers, physician clinics, mental health facilities, independent living centers and home health agencies throughout much of the state. Thinking about a change? Use the menu below to explore the current jobs / opportunities with Oklahoma’s largest not-for-profit health care organization.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Clinical Coding Consultant analyzes relevant clinical and demographic information from the Health Information record, assigns appropriate ICD-9-CM and ICD-10 codes following appropriate guidelines and ascertains that the above are compliant with OIG, HCFA, JCAHO, Medicare, state and other regulatory agencies.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology, coding and application
- Knowledge of various computer applications including Windows, Excel, hospital information systems and encoders
- High School Diploma or equivalent and one of the following:
- CCS: Certified Coding Specialist Certification and two years of coding experience
- RHIT: Registered Heath Information Technologist Certification. Requires Associate Degree and 1 year of coding experience
- RHIA: Registered Health Information Administrator Certification . Requires Bachelor Degree.
Preferred Qualifications:Education Qualifications:Compensation/Benefits:Instructions for Resume Submission:
If you are interested in this rewarding opportunity, please apply online; Keyword search: job ID# 714532
Apply Online: http://www.integrisok.com/careers